Position: Data Architect – AWS (ENG401)
Location: Denver, Minneapolis (flexible for right candidate)
Employment Type: Full Time
Compensation Type: Base/Bonus (Benefits Package)
Do you like to solve difficult problems? Do you have experience using the newest data analytics technologies? Do you have Data Warehousing and/or Data Lake experience? Would you like a career path that enables you to progress with the rapid adoption of cloud computing?
Cloud computing is reducing the historical IT constraints on businesses. T2M Works is helping our clients imagine bold possibilities and find innovative new ways to satisfy business needs through Data/Business Intelligence. We are helping our clients derive uncommon business value from their data using the cloud (AWS).
We’re hiring cloud computing architects to collaborate with our customers and partners on key engagements. Our consultants will develop and deliver proof-of-concept projects, custom data analytics solutions, and support implementation projects. These professional services engagements involve emerging technologies like AI, IoT, Machine Learning, Data Visualization, and Data Analytics. This role will specifically focus on Data Analytics capabilities, helping our customers and partners to remove the constraints that prevent them from leveraging their data to develop business insights.
Expertise – Collaborate with T2M Works field sales, pre-sales, engineering, and support teams to deliver Big Data solutions using cloud services such as AWS Elastic Compute Cloud, Simple Storage Service, Glue, Data Pipeline, DynamoDB, Athena, Neptune, Relational Database Service, Lake Formation, Elastic Map Reduce, Redshift, and QuickSight.
Solutions – Deliver technical engagements (on-site and remote) with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, creating consulting proposals, design solutions, and creating packaged Data & Analytics service offerings.
Delivery – Engagements include on-site and remote projects proving the use of T2M Works services to support new distributed computing solutions that span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements will focus primarily on the development of new applications and solutions using cloud services.
Insights – Work with T2M Works engineering and support teams to convey customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world implementation challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from use of cloud services.
Push the envelope – T2M Works aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. T2M Works provides highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure solutions delivered thru the cloud, powering critical applications for hundreds of businesses.
- Candidate holds a current AWS Associate or Professional-level certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate/Professional, AWS Certified Developer – Associate/Professional or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate/Professional
- Hold a current AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty preferred, certified within 6 months of joining the T2M team (minimum)
- 2+ years experience defining, developing, and deploying AWS Big Data services with the ability to explain how they fit in the data life cycle of collection, ingestion, storage, processing, and visualization
- Minimum five years hands-on experience in a data analytics field
- Experience in designing a scalable and cost-effective architecture to process data
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
Competitive pay and benefits with a flexible work schedule, opportunity for progression, and world class teammates.