T2M Works. Microsoft’s most experienced direct routing partner.
See how smoothly T2M Direct Routing can
add enterprise voice to Microsoft Teams.
Ditch the old PBX and embrace the freedom, flexibility and simplicity of Microsoft Teams plus Voice. Unlock the full potential of enterprise communication with T2M Direct Routing. Empower your people to be connected and in collaboration wherever they are through one platform – Microsoft Teams.
We know Microsoft voice solutions inside and out.
Tens of thousands of enterprise deployed seats backed by multiple Microsoft Gold competencies and numerous MVPs. Choose the partner recognized multiple times as the Microsoft Voice Partner of the Year. When it comes to maximizing the value of Microsoft Voice solutions, choosing a partner with this kind of experience truly does matter.
T2M Works has invested in people, processes, and technology to support Microsoft Voice solutions since the very beginning. T2M Works was the top Microsoft Partner for Lync and Skype for Business and now that experience is being applied to Microsoft Teams. There are many companies selling Direct Routing solutions, but very few if any have the experience.
What separates T2M Direct Routing from everyone else? The service comes with 24×7 “white glove” Tier 2+ support. Skilled engineers and a U.S. based support desk will be there to manage tickets with Microsoft, trouble shoot and remediate issues that arise in your environment and provide you with critical Data Analytic tools. Let T2M Works do the heavy lifting and help you maximize the return on your Microsoft Teams investment.
Yes, we’re serious.
Try T2M Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams for FREE. Discover the difference enterprise voice makes with a Proof-of-Concept from T2M Works, including:
- Five T2M Direct Routing accounts for Microsoft Teams users.
- Five T2M provided DID’s with unlimited domestic calling.
- Enablement and support from a T2M Works Microsoft Certified Engineer.
- Complete integration to your existing Microsoft Teams environment.
- Thirty days FREE trial with no commitment, no strings, no fine print.
Let’s Get Started. This is easy.
- Complete the form or call 214-932-1500
- T2M contacts you to schedule your Microsoft Teams voice network validation
- A T2M Microsoft Certified Engineer reviews the deployment process with you
- DID’s are assigned & your trial is scheduled
Move to Microsoft Teams with Confidence
Reliable, scalable, and feature rich voice services for Microsoft Teams.
- PSTN: Flexible and cost effective alternative to Microsoft Calling Plans, offering unlimited domestic calling and usage based international calling.
- Expert Provisioning: Subject matter experts experienced with migrating customers to Microsoft Teams.
- Support Services: 24/7/365 U.S. based support staff backed by aggressive SLAs.
- T2M Pro Services: Our experienced Microsoft team of engineers – including multiple Microsoft MVP’s – guide you on your Microsoft Teams journey from planning and design to execution and testing.
- T2M Works Portal: An intuitive tool for reports, MAC activity and expedited provisioning.
A managed solution that connects Microsoft Teams to the PSTN.
Alternative Calling Plans and feature-rich telephony features to meet all of your company’s needs.
- Leverage Existing SIP Phones: Keep your existing SIP phones, no need to upgrade to expensive Microsoft Teams phones.
- Keep all the features you rely on: Moving to Microsoft Teams no longer requires giving up the telephony features you depend on.
- Enable legacy services: Whether it is a fax machine, modem, or overhead paging, we have you covered.
- Redundant calling paths: O365 down? No problem. Calls can still be placed and received.
A managed solution that connects Microsoft Teams to the PSTN and cost effectively addresses legacy telecom requirements.
Uncover powerful insights on how your organization communicates with custom reports and visualizations.
- Advanced CDR Analytics: Understand call flows across your organization. See detailed information by person, device, team, or location.
- Advanced Call Quality Analytics: See detailed media and network metrics so you know the quality of experience from ear to ear.
- Pinpoint Infrastructure Issues: Quickly see packet loss, jitter, and round trip. See whether the call leveraged WiFi or Ethernet, you can even determine the device and driver used.
- T2M Portal: Don’t get caught by surprise. Set up pro-active alarms and create custom reports.
T2M Works – Experience Matters
How we do it:
A PHILOSOPHY THAT WORKS:
- Engineering Excellence: Highly certified cloud and voice engineers with experience deploying Microsoft Teams and voice solutions
- Operational Methodology: Proven processes using industry best practices that have been developed through years of experience
- Advanced Analytics: Tools to ensure you are receiving the best possible quality of experience.
- White Glove Commitment: Customer support second to none. A support staff that is intimate with your needs and
A PROCESS THAT WORKS:
- Discovery/Assessment/Remediation: T2M partners with you to understand your environment, needs, and overall objectives
- Planning and Design: A proven approach to ensuring the desired goals are achieved
- Implementation: Disciplined project management processes and experienced subject matter experts
- On-going Support: Follow-through to ensure customers consume cloud services effectively
What we do:
- Simplify your journey to Microsoft Teams.
- Plan and execute your migration to Microsoft Teams.
- Support your on-going operations with value added infrastructure services and support your end users .
- T2M Works removes the obstacles and confusion, clearing the path to a future filled with possibilities.
What our customers say:
“We have worked with T2M for 4 years now. From new project coordination and management, new service feature test and setup or just BAU, T2M has proven to be a true partner.”
– Marc Ybarra – TitleMax
“T2M is a great partner to work with as our business evolves, and new challenges arise. From capacity planning to phone
call routing, T2M has consistently been able to work with us on today’s challenges and ready ourselves for the future.”
– Chadd Justsen – Infrastructure Lead Systems Engineer, Medical Solutions
“T2M is incredibly responsive and always available to address our needs.”
– Mike Jones – VP Information Technology, Stage Stores
Let’s Get Started. This is easy.
Complete the form above or call 214-932-1500